In Wisconsin you will receive a quality education at one of the Wisconsin medical coding schools. Don’t wait another minute; enroll today in one of the great Wisconsin medical coding schools located in cities like Madison, Milwaukee, and Green Bay. In addition, you can also take online classes, allowing you to work at your own pace from anywhere in the world. The healthcare industry is waiting for you to begin you rewarding career as a medical coder, so start your education today.
Our list of featured Wisconsin medical billing schools can be found below. Choose which one is right for you and begin earning your degree today!
As a Wisconsin medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $36,410
- Currently employed: 4,150
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now