There are thousands of high paid medical coders already working in the state, and now is the perfect time to join them with a degree from one of the Virginia medical coding schools. There are campuses across the state in Arlington and Richmond that will give you a quality education. The Virginia medical billing schools also have online education programs so you can work from home at your own pace.
Spend some time exploring our list of featured Virginia medical billing schools below and enroll at a campus or sign up for an online education program today!
As a Virginia medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $37,430
- Currently employed: 3,650
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Virginia Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
Miller-Motte Technical College
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
In today’s world, it makes sense to spend less time in the classroom, and more time earning a salary. Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) can help you start your new career in as little as 18-24 months.
If you’re worried that you can’t afford an education, think again. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. We will work with you to explore the financial aid options available to help you complete your degree.
The path to a bright future and a new career is easy – complete the form to learn more about Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC or MMC) now!
Request more information now!
Programs may vary by campus.
These schools are regulated as commercial motor carriers by the US DOT and their respective state agency: GADDS, SCDMV, THEC, and VADMV. It takes fewer than 300 hours to complete this program; therefore it is not eligible for Title IV funding. This program is not within the scope of ACICS Accreditation. Miller-Motte Technical College, Clarksville, is regulated as a commercial motor carrier by the US DOT and THEC. It takes fewer than 300 hours to complete this program, therefore it is not eligible for Title IV funding.
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates On Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education, everyone can now get the education they need for the life they want. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- All learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster Career School offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School offers low tuition and customized payment plans with 0% interest.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- As soon as students enroll, they immediately have access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).