Montpelier and Burlington are just two of the great cities where you will be able to earn your degree through one of the Vermont medical coding schools. Medical coding is a fast paced and essential job in the healthcare industry, and the Vermont medical coding schools will help you succeed from day one. If you can’t make it to Vermont, there are even several online education programs available. Below you will find more information about exciting careers in medical coding.
Explore our list of featured Vermont medical billing schools and enroll at a campus or sign up for an online education program today!
As a Vermont medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $39,950
- Currently employed: 530
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Vermont Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now