Tennessee is known for its agriculture and commerce, and you will see why it’s also known for its education by enrolling one of the Tennessee medical coding schools. There are many terrific Tennessee medical coding schools around the state. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, there are options for anyone looking for a great education in Tennessee. If you can’t make it to one of the campuses around the state, the Tennessee medical billing schools also offer online education programs.
Choose the Tennessee medical billing school right for you and sign up at one featured in our list below!
As a Tennessee medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $33,200
- Currently employed: 3,940
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.