Tennessee is known for its agriculture and commerce, and you will see why it’s also known for its education by enrolling one of the Tennessee medical coding schools. There are many terrific Tennessee medical coding schools around the state. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, there are options for anyone looking for a great education in Tennessee. If you can’t make it to one of the campuses around the state, the Tennessee medical billing schools also offer online education programs.
Choose the Tennessee medical billing school right for you and sign up at one featured in our list below!
As a Tennessee medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $33,200
- Currently employed: 3,940
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now