South Dakota has much to offer, including quality educational institutions like the South Dakota medical coding schools. There are fantastic South Dakota medical coding schools in cities like Pierre, Sioux Falls, Sturgis and Black Hills. If you would rather work from home, there are also South Dakota medical coding schools with online degree programs. With a degree from one of the South Dakota medical coding schools, you will be able to begin a successful and rewarding career.
Check out our South Dakota medical billing schools listed below and sign up for the online or traditional education program right for you!
As a South Dakota medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in South Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $34,270
- Currently employed: 1,000
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Dakota Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.