Rhode Island medical coding schools will show you why there are hundreds of successful and highly paid medical coders already working in the state. You can attend one of the Rhode Island medical coding schools in cities like Providence, Cranston, and Warwick. There are also online degree programs available through the Rhode Island medical coding schools. No matter which one of the Rhode Island medical coding schools you enroll in you will become a skilled member of this exciting workforce.
Below is our list of featured Rhode Island medical billing schools. Enroll at a campus or sign up for an online education program today!
As a Rhode Island medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $39,880
- Currently employed: 530
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Rhode Island Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now