Like the state motto says, you career prospects will rise “Ever Upwards” after enrolling in one of the New York medical coding schools. There are New York medical coding schools in locations like Long Island, Albany, Brooklyn, and Manhattan. The Empire State is one of the greatest melting pots in America, offering something for everyone. You can even take online classes through the New York medical billing schools. Below you will find more information about you future career as a medical coder.
Check out our list of featured New York medical billing schools below and enroll in a traditional or online education program today!
As a New York medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in New York:
- Average annual salary: $40,300
- Currently employed: 9,200
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New York Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Elmira Business Institute
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
Advantages offered by Elmira Business Institute include:
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Accelerated, career-centered training in a wide range of industries
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition planning
- Lifetime career assistance
- Two convenient campus locations
- Financial Services
- General Business
- General Office Assistant
- Human Resources
- Small Business Management
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Office Assistant
- Business Administration
- Office Technologies
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Reimbursement Specialist
EBI holds Accreditation through the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
EBI is proud to support our country’s veterans and has been approved for veterans benefits.
College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW’s academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College’s technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
The Purdue Global Advantage
A name that opens doors. Practical skills to succeed. And a clear path to advance your career.
This is innovation. This is extreme personalization. This is a world-class education that’s tailored to the unique needs of working adults. Now you can earn a degree from an accredited online university that is part of the respected Purdue University system. Our innovative approach to teaching and modern curriculum give you the skills you need to make an immediate impact on your career-and the edge to conquer whatever comes next. Because this is education designed for you. This is Purdue Global.
Take 3 Weeks to Get to Know Us
Experience a Purdue Global undergraduate program for an introductory 3-week period. There’s no financial obligation beyond the application fee.
With the Purdue Global Commitment, you can try our classes before you owe any tuition. We stand behind the quality of our education and believe you should have the opportunity to experience real classes for real credits before making a decision.
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.