The Treasure State will reward you with a wealth of educational opportunities by enrolling in one of the Montana medical coding schools. Helena and Billings are just two of the locations where you will be able to attend one of the Montana medical coding schools. If you would prefer working from home, there are also several Montana medical billing schools which offer online learning programs. All of the excellent Montana medical billing schools will train you to become the best medical coder you can be.
Our list of featured Montana medical billing schools can be found below. Begin earning your degree today at one of the online or traditional programs today!
As a Montana medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $31,980
- Currently employed: 1,180
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Montana Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Charter College is a private, independent institution of higher education that follows a new direction. Charter College is neither a liberal arts college, a university, nor a vocational school. Instead, Charter College borrows certain elements from each of those respected educational institutions to create a unique and innovative experience for our students.
We offer career training programs in the growing fields of health care, business, law, criminal justice, information technology, and select trade careers. We strive to provide our students with a career-focused education that is both relevant in today’s workspace and cutting-edge in technology and focus.