St. Cloud and Minneapolis are just two of the great cities available when you enroll in one of the great Minnesota medical coding schools. With a degree in medical coding, you will be working in an interesting and diverse line of work in the healthcare industry. Minnesota medical coding schools allow you to receive quality training across the state or even from home. Whether you enroll in one of the campuses in Minnesota or an online degree program, your education from one of the Minnesota medical coding schools will help you begin a long and rewarding career.
Check out our list of Minnesota medical billing schools and get started online or at a campus in no time!
As a Minnesota medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $40,280
- Currently employed: 3,400
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
Are you looking to enhance your skills or begin a challenging new career? Allied Schools can help by providing a high quality education to help you achieve your goals.
Allied Schools is a leading, nationally accredited institution with more than 25 online, flexible certificate programs in the fields of business, real estate, and health care.
Our online learning environment caters to the unique needs of busy adults seeking to develop necessary skills to begin a new career or change career paths. That’s why Allied has more than 1 million enrollments since 1992. Benefits like live education and tech support, interest-free pay plans and 24/7 course access ensure our students maintain a comfortable balance between their training goals and daily life.