Head to the Northeast and enroll in one of the Bay State’s quality Massachusetts medical coding schools. The Massachusetts medical coding schools carry the tradition of Massachusetts’s renowned educational institutions. You can earn your degree in Boston, Worcester, and other terrific locations around the state. If you prefer working at your own pace, you can even enroll in one of the Massachusetts medical coding schools online programs and attend class anywhere.
Decide between one of the online and traditional Massachusetts medical billing schools featured in our list below and begin your education today!
As a Massachusetts medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $41,300
- Currently employed: 6,110
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Massachusetts Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Lincoln College of New England
At Lincoln College of New England (LCNE), we offer everything you’ll find at traditional 4-year colleges: quality academics, a wide range of career-focused programs to choose from and a highly knowledgeable faculty. We pride ourselves on what sets us apart from traditional schools: a personal approach with strong emphasis on your individual success as a student.
Our personalized approach to academics has been LCNE’s trademark for success. We maintain a limited class size and employ dedicated college instructors to make this student-centric approach possible. This personalized academic route is what truly defines LCNE and sets us apart from other colleges. It gives our graduates the competitive advantage they need to set out into the workforce.
Lincoln College of New England offers students degree programs in the fields of Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and much more. All of our Bachelor’s Degrees, Associate Degrees, and Certificate programs offer in-depth curricula to help you excel in the career of your choice. Students can also take advantage of flexible class schedules and available on-campus housing. Whichever program you choose, count on success in your future career with the skills, confidence and credentials you’ll gain at Lincoln College of New England!
- Health Information Technology
- Health Information Coding
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate