Maine medical coding schools will show you why this tiny state is known for its numerous education opportunities. You can enroll in one of the Maine medical coding schools in cities like Augusta and Portland. In addition, you can complete your degree online with one of the Maine medical coding schools online degree programs. Any of the Maine medical coding schools will help you begin a rewarding career in medical coding from the moment you enroll.
Spend some time exploring our list of featured Maine medical billing schools below and enroll at a campus or sign up for an online education program today!
As a Maine medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Maine:
- Average annual salary: $33,640
- Currently employed: 1,120
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maine Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now