Take a trip to the Sunflower State and enroll in one of the Kansas medical coding schools today. There are Kansas medical coding schools in Topeka, Wichita, and other great regions located around the state. Several of the Kansas medical coding schools also have online programs so you can gain your education from home. Either way, the Kansas medical coding schools will help you become a successful medical coder in no time. As a medical coder you will be entering an exciting and fast paced field in the healthcare industry.
Check out our list of featured Kansas medical billing schools below and enroll at a campus or sign up for an online education program today!
As a Kansas medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $32,740
- Currently employed: 2,420
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kansas Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.