Iowa medical coding schools will offer a taste of the excellent education Iowa in known for. Earn your degree in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, or through an online degree program. Those are just a few of your options available through the Iowa medical coding schools. Don’t waste any more time and begin your education in this exciting and vital job in the healthcare industry. Below you will find more information about Iowa medical coding schools and medical coding careers in general.
Below you will find a list of our Iowa medical billing schools. Decide between online and traditional classes and enroll in the one right for you!
As an Iowan medical coder, you will:
- Assign clinical codes to patient information for reimbursement and data analysis
- Electronically record data for collection, retrieval and analysis
- Review patient records for fiscal and biological accuracy
- Maintain patient confidentiality and data security
Some career figures for medical coding professionals in Iowa:
- Average annual salary: $32,980
- Currently employed: 1,790
- Employment outlook: 21% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Iowa Medical Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and is approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.